Monday, July 9, 2012

Clothes Optional

Tyson and I love air conditioning. When we were buying our first house Air Conditioning was #1 on our list of "Must Haves" - above garage, fenced in yard, and dishwasher. One time, our realtor tried to show us a house that didn't have A/C - and we literally refused to go in it. I stopped myself from blurting - "Lady, you're CRAZY!" 

We super heart the cool air. We love the Earth, but we love air conditioning more.

All of that being said - you can imagine how thrilled we are that we are currently living without it. Miserable.
Yo Yo's yogurt was a MUST after dinner last night. As you can see, Jack was savoring every last drop of his. (PS: if you live FW and haven't tried Yo Yo's - it's amaze! But don't try the blueberry…awful! Horrible! Disgusting.)
 This was the temp in Josie's room. Child abuse, I tell you.
So - today is a Clothes Optional Day (fat rolls, a must). If you are coming over - you might want to call first. We will {reluctantly} get dressed for visitors.

Also - full disclosure - the blueberry yogurt at Yo Yo's is delicious. The past two times we've gone, it's been completely out. Do you think they would think I was crazy if I called ahead to see if they had it before we go again?

See what lack of A/C does to me?!?! I've lost it.

2 comments:

  1. Question: Will the AV be fixed by this weekend? You have house guests coming that are also big AC fans!! :)

    Clothing is not so optional for this preggo, for your sake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kady- We lost our air last June when it was 90 degrees out and I was 8 m preggo. Holy cow, say pregnant or elderly and the company bumps you to the top of the list!!!! Stay cool.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!