Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Clevenger Christmas {in July}

A few years ago - my Grandma brilliantly decided to merge Thanksgiving & Christmas in December and then get everyone together in the summer for a Family Celebration. Since I'm known for having babies around Christmas, it's been nice to see my family in the summers.
It was Josie's first Clevenger Family event and she was excited to meet everyone! She didn't get any attention AT ALL…{not true}.
My cousin, Justin, and his wife Jen - have four amazingly awesome kiddos. Elliott {their youngest} is about 8mths older than Jack and he's one tough little man. See his shiner? Don't mess with Elliott.

We did lots of boating & tubing. Lots of lounging and maybe some napping. Great food. Good laughs.
Jack and Gigi

My Aunt Sue & Aunt Suzie. You could hear them screaming all the way around the lake.

Eliott, Jack, Owen, and me on the tube! It was Jack's first tube ride!

It was a great afternoon in Plymouth! We're looking forward to seeing everyone at Christmas!

Tomorrow - a post dedicated to the tube ride Jen, Gina, & I survived. Our faces were priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!