Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Torture on a Tube

My cousin, Justin, is nine years older than me. In some of my earliest memories - he is giving my little brothers wedgies and tying the arms & legs of their shirts and pants together. I'm sure he wanted to pick on me, too - but I was the only girl in the family and therefore had an unspoken protection from torment.

All of that being said… On Sunday, I was dumb enough to get on a tube with Justin driving the boat. I thought I was safe - because his wife, {the mother of his children} was also on the tube… But I was wrong.

The point all of us realized we were in trouble.

Proof we were flying.

Oh yeah…this is the part where Justin's wife, Jen,
face planted and thought her eye balls fell out.
{She literally checked her eye sockets to make sure they were still there}

Gina was not happy in this one.

Or this one.

Or this one.

But she was happy when it was over!
See Jen & I assessing her battle wounds?

With my feet back on land, I definitely gave Justin the stink eye.
It was a FUN time, but I was SO sore Monday.


Off to Idaho…let the potato jokes begin.

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are awesome! And embarrassing! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!