Monday, December 30, 2013

So Much Christmas

We're back. And I'll be honest - we've had SO much Christmas it's hard to know where to start. Which is exactly how I'm feeling as I try to put gifts away.  Where do I start? 

For blogging purposes - I'm starting with Christmas Eve & Christmas Day. We enjoyed time with Nancy & Denny. They joined us for potato soup, Christmas PJs, and a drive around Northville to look at lights. OnStar told us Santa was in Spain, so we hurried home and got the kids to bed.



 The kids left some cookies & milk for Santa...and, of course, carrots for the reindeer.
Then Santa (& his helpers) got busy putting gifts under the tree. See why I'm having trouble putting things away. Holy geez, Santa.
Christmas morning I awoke to a trumpet sound. I ran from my bed and peered over the stairs to see Mr. Jack jumping on a trampoline Santa left. I hurried him back upstairs for the obligatory Christmas Morning on the Stairs picture (and he was saying, "but Santa came and I've been playing with my all my new toys, Mom.") Yes, well, you broke Christmas protocol...so get on the stairs for a picture.


 Jack found that the big man must have been in a hurry. He left the fireplace open.

It was a fun Christmas. We enjoyed a big meal and spent the day playing with all of the new toys.

Don't worry...there is plenty more "Christmas" to come...


1 comment:

  1. Yay! Look at those footprints!!

    Glad you guys had a great Christmas and enjoyed the chili!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!