You turned 2 on Saturday and despite being under quarantine (more on that later) - you still kept a happy demeanor and had a smile on your face.
Here are some things you should know about your 2 year old self:
- When we ask you how old you are you yell, "I two!" and sometimes you yell, "IU!"
- You love to dance and you have some pretty stellar moves.
- You love your brother and always greet him when you see him for the first time each morning or after a nap - "Hi, Jack!" (I won't lie, he usually ignores you, but I know he adores you, too.)
- You are a mommy's girl. You don't like when I leave you and will grab your coat to see if I'll take you with me. You also cry, huge crocodile tears, which breaks my heart.
- You get SO excited to see your daddy every evening when he gets home from work. You, daddy, and Jack go upstairs and play "Hot Lava" while I cook dinner.
- You are OBSESSED with your "papa's" (grandpas). I think the feelings are mutual.
- You are funny and have an outgoing personality. Overall, you are pretty laid back, unless someone crosses you and then - you give them a "I-WILL-HURT-YOU" look (I think that's the Great Grandpa Chalk in your blood)
- Finally, you are LOVED so very much.
Happy 2nd Birthday!