Sunday, April 13, 2014

Baby #3 Gender Scan

Tomorrow (Monday) is our Gender Scan for Baby #3. I was seriously considering not finding out... But I guess we will. But, honestly, it would be great motivation during labor if I didn't know. Just saying.

So here are my thoughts:

  • I was 2/2 at predicting gender at conception. Yes, you read that right. With Jack I told Tyson "I just got pregnant. It's a boy." And with Josie I said, "I just got pregnant. It's a girl." True story. This time - I honestly wasn't paying attention {no offense, baby} and I just said, "I just got pregnant." So that doesn't help...
  • With Jack I was super nauseous, but not sick. With Josie I was super sick, but not nauseous. This time - I was pretty evenly divided between both. Again, that's not helpful.
  • I have had very vivid gender dreams with each baby...which were also correct (at least with Jack & Josie). A few nights ago I had a dream that I announced to a big group of people ; "IT'S A BOY!"
So my prediction this time is: BOY

Tyson isn't willing to participate in predicting...because he thinks he'll feel bad if he's wrong. I'm not sure what that's about. I think maybe he's just sick of being wrong.

Tyson's prediction: HEALTHY (?) Which actually means - he's not choosing. (of course, we all want healthy!)

Here are Jack & Josie's predictions:
Jack: BOY

Josie: GIRL

Obviously, we are all just excited to be welcoming another member to the family! No matter what, we know this baby is a blessing. We pray for a healthy baby...and a healthy mommy, too!

Go ahead and make your prediction. We promise not to tell him/her what everyone thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!