Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Parks & Rec Nville Style

Sometime in January, when we were buried in snow...I vowed to spend my spring and summer and fall outside as much as possible. So yesterday when Jack suggested a visit to the park "with a big, big slide" I decided the chilly weather & cloudy skies wouldn't keep us inside all day.
Amazing how much more active Josie can be at the park this year!
Jack said he was in a cage. I think it was the perfect place for him.


Josie in her yellow jacket with a side of CHEEEESE.  Jack is in the background going around & around on the merry-go-round.
This is the "big, big slide" - and of course he had to give me a mild panic attack before he came down it.  Josie, on the other hand, went up about 4 steps and came back down. She's not really into pushing the boundaries. Totally fine. One daredevil in the family is plenty for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!