Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Here, not There

So, yesterday I had to apologize to my "overly concerned" husband and give thanks that we are in the Dirty D and not in Indiana. I have been have some pain in my lower abdomen and have been peeing A LOT more than normal (sorry if that is TMI). Anyway, I called my doctor and they were concerned it could be a Urinary Tract Infection, so they told me to come in for some tests. After peeing in a cup and missing... (seriously, pregnant women need BIGGER cups! But I will save that rant for a different post.) My doctor told me she doesn't think it is a UTI - but instead, a baby's head resting comfortably on my cushy bladder. Sweet. She believes he is dropping and since I've been carrying him so high throughout the pregnancy - I'm not used to the lower pressure. Our ultrasound next week should give us a better idea where he is...AND how big he is.

Today, after doing some re-organizing in the nursery - I decided I needed to craft something for my son-to-be. So, off to Michael's I went - all giddy and hyped up on creative juices. I am working on my "special project" and I can't wait to get it finished.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!