Saturday, December 12, 2009

In My Dreams...

It is no secret that pregnant women tend to have very vivid, sometimes very odd dreams. If I wrote them down - people would think I was crazy!

Before we knew Checker was a boy, I dreamed that he was a boy. Now, as his arrival draws nearer, I'm dreaming about delivery, what he will look like, and what I will think as a new mother. Sometimes I wake up anxious, but most of the time I wake up laughing at myself and feeling relieved that it was "ONLY A DREAM."

In my dreams...
- he comes out and we learn he's a GIRL. I cry because I brought a blue outfit for "him" to go home in.

- he has BRIGHT red hair (think glow-stick!)

- he has 4 toes on one foot and 6 on the other

- the doctor is a friend from school and she tells me they believe he will weigh close to 10lbs. I panic and beg for a c-section.

- Tyson is stuck in traffic and I have to drive myself to the hospital

- he's absolutely perfect and I wonder how I could have created something so incredible

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!