Friday, December 18, 2009

It's Official...

I'm on Lockdown in the Dirty D for Christmas. Boo. My doctor actually told me I could travel, however, my overprotective (very concerned) husband has said NO. I do tire very easily and I'm not pleasant to be around when I'm tired. I've cried - A LOT - about not being able to travel home...thinking about seeing everyone when I'm officially a "mommy" also makes me a little sad/nervous. BUT - we will have a lot of time to do some final preparations for the baby. My parents are coming up this weekend and Tyson's parents + Devin are coming on Christmas Eve.

Tyson and I have started our DVD Childbirthing classes. They are technically Lamaze classes, so we're learning a lot. As of now - I know the 6 early signs of impending labor, the 3 TRUE signs of labor, how to breathe through a contraction, how to time a contraction, and - lucky me - I saw exactly how big 10cm actually is... Holy cow. We have many more DVD classes to "take" - plus two more "classes" (one on breast-feeding and one on newborn care). See, Dad - we ARE learning stuff as home-schoolers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!