Monday, March 22, 2010

Changing Table

Tyson and I have recently discovered that one of Jack's favorites places is his changing table. For some odd reason, he is so happy lying there staring up at us. This is where he smiles the most and is the most vocal. Sadly, sometimes...when he's having a rough day, I put him on his changing table for an "attitude adjustment." It usually works.
Sticking out his tongue at me. To be fair, I stuck mine out first.
Gnawing on his Sophie toy. The dogs are having a hard time with this one, because it looks, feels, and sounds JUST like their toys. No doubt - it will be a tough one to keep away from them.

2 comments:

  1. I think Jack loves his room with all the sun streaming in...who wouldn't love that room! And of course having his 2 favorite people in the world smiling down at him...life doesn't get much better than this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too funny because Lia loves her changing table too. I never thought of trying the attitude adjustment...great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!