Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Shot of Jack

I chose this Shot of Jack because...honestly, it is the first time today he looks somewhat content. Poor kid must be going through a growth spurt because he has been really fussy and irritable all day. I felt helpless - not knowing if he was hungry, or tired, or sick... My efforts to make him smile were met with wide eyes and then screaming. He hated his swing, he hated his bath (that's how I know something is up). Like anyone else, Jack is allowed to have a bad day. So - we will get through tonight and hope for a better day tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Like you said, everyone can have a bad day from time to time.... Mine seem to come on Mondays, wonder what is up with that????? Jack looks so cute in this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kady, got your birth announcement. He is very precious. Enjoy every moment you get to spend with him. Whether it is one or more they grow up so fast. I think he might look more like Jon's baby pictures. I have one of Jon when he was a little older. I have a card for you. Hoping to get it out soon. If we keep in touch better, when you are back at mom and dad's if we are there or are free then I could meet you there. Have fun. Love, LaDawn

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!