Thursday, March 25, 2010

UK

We may lose friends over this...and possibly even family members. But - yesterday Jack received a University of Kentucky onesie from my friend, Kat. She said that since IU didn't make the tournament, Jack probably needed a team to root for and thought he should root for her Wildcats.

I'm not sure how Kentucky fans feel, but in IU's eyes - Kentucky is one of the biggest, if not THE biggest, arch rivals we have (right up there with Illinois and Purdue). This is kind of sacreligious for true Hoosiers. Here is my promise. IF the Cats make it to the Final Four - Jack will wear the onesie on the blog. I'm just a bit nervous because he's so young and I would hate to scar him for life.
Here he is modeling his new onesie while asleep...again, I don't want him to be scarred. And I should note, we have PLENTY of friends who will think this is THE BEST gift Jack could ever, or will ever receive. (hi KY friends!!)

4 comments:

  1. I am one of those people who thinks it is a pretty awesome gift!!! Can't say so much for my husband, he is one of you people. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I just pUKed in my mouth. How much are they paying Jack to wear that trash? Hopefully they are at least giving him 10% of what they pay John Wall. Heck I would probably take 10% of John Wall's salary from Kentucky. But I guess at this age Jack has the same amount of teeth that a Kentucky fan would have ZERO.

    Hank says he is a hill billy and he would not be caught dead wearing such a disgusting shirt.

    Please don't let my Nephew wear that trash again you might scar him for life.

    Love Uncle Joe, Aunt Gina and Cousin Hank(the hound)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never going to happen.

    From His Father.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the KY fans I know have beautiful teeth. But I'm sure Wall is making good $$$, Calipari just can't help himself.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!