Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Shots of Jack

Anyone that knows me well, knows I love being crafty. Teaching was my creative outlet and now, without a classroom, I have to find other ways of being creative. I have started making Pacifier Clips. Jack loves his "paci" but when he falls asleep he tends to spit it out. Usually it lands on the floor, which means it is in jeopardy of getting dog hair on it or worse, getting eaten by our friend Tucker. So the clips keep the paci on Jack's body - as demonstrated in the pictures below. They are a nice accessory and super fun to make!
Enjoying his "paci."
And less than a minute later - showing how his "paci" stays with him when he falls asleep and spits it out. What a great little model!

2 comments:

  1. The paci holder is cute but my grandson is really cute.... I love the blue and white sleeper ... he is getting so big,I can't wait until he knows me as Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack gets cuter every day! What size is he wearing now? He looks so much older and "mature". I love the paci holder. It's cuter than any of the other things I've seen on the market. I bet you could get all your friends to start buying their own custom made holder. Can't wait to come visit and take the kids to the zoo!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!