Tuesday, March 9, 2010


I had a long day at work and arrived home around 8 to find Jack in this pose. According to Kady he has been "in a mood" all day. As you can imagine a screaming baby can get to you after awhile and I could tell Kady needed a break. UNFORTUNATELY, I had basketball at 8:30 and soon after arriving home I was off again! Not fair to Kady and I promise I tried to get out of the game but I was the 10th player so I didn't have much of a choice.

Jack was still in a similar type mood after basketball which made me feel even worse for Kady. Poor Kady, although what a great Mother. I have some making up to do, leave me some suggestions in the comment section on how I should make it up to her!

4 comments:

  1. Pedicure, Manicure, new pair of jeans, a romantic candlelit dinner, a love letter, a picnic in the park this weekend... this list goes on :)
    Although, you are both great parents and both need a pat on the back for the wonderful job you've been doing with Jack and all the changes that come with it.
    Hugs to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A mother-in-law should never make a suggestion to a son-in- law... so best of luck to you both... I too had a "mad little girl" for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ty- An aunt can make a suggestion. How about a night or Saturday afternoon off for Kady? Bring home dinner, You take care of Jack and she gets to meet a friend for coffee or lunch, take a yoga class, soak in the tub, read a book whatever but you are the number one parent for the night/afternoon. The only caveat for her....you get to parent your way which will be a bit different than hers but just as good. Caveat for you....you have to figure out your own style.....don't worry either of you , it will be fine. You two are doing a great job! Love, Aunt Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tyson you are brave to ask for comments and because you did I have faith in you that you will figure out the perfect way to give her a break! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!