Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Gas

I braved Kroger with Jack today. Not for a short little trip, but for an all out, haven't-shopped-for-two-weeks trip. He was an angel. Well...except that he decided to expel some gas in public...and...

Let's just say that I once heard a mother of all boys say that her life was "one big fart joke." I feel like I am destined to follow in those footsteps. Today while we were in Kroger Jack's belly must have started hurting. We were in the bake goods aisle, surrounded by little old ladies and cake mixes. I reached up to grab a tub of frosting when I heard him. It was loud, almost manly...and having two brothers of my own - I know it was one most men would be proud of. I chuckled to myself and then quickly realized that the three other ladies around us must have heard it too. "Jack!!" I said, as I peeked into his seat. One lady looked at me and gave me a half smile. I saw that she didn't believe me...because quite frankly - that kind of noise doesn't seem like it could come out of such a small baby.
Being an ANGEL...
Two weeks worth of groceries and a Jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!