Tuesday, May 18, 2010

After Midnight

In high school my dad would always say, "Nothing good ever happens after midnight." I think the quote is actually supposed to be, "Nothing good ever happens after 2am" - but he wouldn't budge on the midnight curfew and the quote helped his case. (to his credit, in Warsaw, it's true that nothing good happens after midnight)

Anyway - while my high school days of curfews are long gone...and my college days of partying are long gone...and my graduate school days of studying are long gone (notice studying happened in grad school) - I now spend my late nights enjoying ME time. I have been going to bed around 1am every night and surprisingly, my body has adjusted.

I'm excited to share that I just bought myself a sewing machine. It is arriving next week and I'm PUMPED! I've wanted one for a while - but the B- I once earn in Home Economics - made me think long and hard before I bought one. I'm hoping this becomes a new late-night hobby. (Sewing friends, free lessons are appreciated)

See Dad, sometimes good things can happen after midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!