Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Drive Ford?

Oh, how embarrassing...Jack was caught in a Ford outfit today (almost as bad as UK!)! He received this outfit from my Aunt & Uncle. They are VERY loyal Ford customers and thought Jack needed some reprieve from the GM brainwashing he gets at home. I will admit, he looked cute in it.

Jack also thinks it could help him win some brownie points with Molly's daddy, who works at Ford.

For the record, we love GM vehicles. But we also fully support American-made cars! Gooo Detroit!
"Heeeey, ladies!"

2 comments:

  1. Go Ford! And thanks for the Molly link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack is so cute in this picture... I love everything about it EXCEPT the Ford shirt... unlike my sister, I am NOT a Ford person... but if anyone can look good in a Ford shirt it would be my grandson Jack.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!