Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Change is Good

As you can see - there are some changes to our blog! I know how people feel about "change" - (especially my father after the 2008 Presidential Campaign) but take a minute to look around. Give it a chance. It may grow on you.

Good news -
I discovered how to allow ANYONE to post a comment. You don't have to have a Gmail or Blogger Account. (I'm looking at YOU, Peggy Jo!) So comment away...

You can also sign up for automatic updates from the blog. This is especially important for our friends at Clevenger Insurance - as I know they always like to be "the first to know." I suggest Jack's Uncle Jon sign up for this feature, since he sometimes goes WEEKS without updates on his nephew.

Finally, I love keeping up on the blog. I love giving our friends and family a peek into our lives. And I love that people we only see a few times a year, feel like they know Jack.

Much Love
from Michigan

3 comments:

  1. I love Jack and I love Michigan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new change... and I love how you come up with comments... Jack would definitely cherish this blog when he gets older :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love peeking in on the Becker family. I love little Jack. "Peek a Boo" Your Eastern Greene friend,Peggy

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!