Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hurry up already, Spring!

Since Spring is taking her sweet time getting here... I decided to hurry her up a bit. I was perusing some blogs and saw this little project. Here's the "How To" version:
This is a Spring Wreath...that magically lures warm weather, flowers, and green grass.
Here is what you need: foam wreath, felt, yarn, and a glue gun (not pictured)
Wrap the foam wreath in the yarn. Use some glue to keep the yarn in place. This does not take as long as you would think.
Create felt flowers in whatever colors you like. I was going for BRIGHT and BOLD.
Add some buttons to the flowers, add a ribbon for hanging, and make a wish for a speedy spring! Hurry up already, Mother Nature!

2 comments:

  1. this is so popular! my neighbor made one last weekend and it's hanging on her door, and my friend just posted the one she made on her facebook page. do it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!