Sunday, March 27, 2011

Undercover Bully

We are starting an Anti-Bullying Campaign in our household today. Seems that Jack thinks he can push other people around...(wonder where he gets that?!). I'm 100% sure his grandparents & great-grandparents will not believe me, so this is the proof:
Here he is posing with his friends...acting all innocent.
This is a picture that catches him in the act of smacking Jace in the head.
Jace crawls away in tears...(notice Jack's face in the background - no remorse).
Jace runs into his Daddy's arms. Jack sends a "warning" to Maddox - "you're next, buddy."

It is actually REALLY embarrassing when your child hits another kid. I am really dreading the biting stage!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think he was hitting him but rather giving him a "hey buddy, what's up?" pat. My grandson would not hit but just give nice pats, I know because I am his grandmother and "he would NEVER be mean.".... I love you Jack. Hugs and Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll see what you think when he gives you a "hey grandma, what's up" smack across the face...

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!