Tuesday, March 22, 2011

He's Lovin' It.



I would like to formally remove myself from the "Mom of the Year" competition. I believe the committee may have actually removed me on May 5, 2010 - when THIS little incident occurred.

Anyway - I fed my son a Happy Meal today. Whatever. I'm not ashamed of it. I haven't been to the grocery store in a week (lazy? yes! actually, I'm ashamed of that.) and I knew whatever food I had at home would not satisfy my suddenly picky eater. So I went through the drive-thru, ordered him some nuggets, and he ate EVERY.SINGLE.ONE of them. In case you missed it, he is not over weight (23%). He actually has some weight to gain. We won't be making a habit of this, but I'm perfectly fine with a Happy Meal every once in a while. Shirlee fed them to me when I was little and I think I turned out...well, decent...

By the way - the Happy Meal cookies were also a HUGE hit! Jack is currently napping with a very full belly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!