Thursday, March 31, 2011

Insomnia

Thanks to a child that varies his sleeping pattern based on the changing of the moon...I haven't had much trouble sleeping since his birth. I'm usually pretty tired. However, the past few nights have been a struggle.

Last night was the worst weirdest. I had been up with Jack two times 1:00am and 3:30am...you know, just to say "HEY". At 5:00am I shot out of bed for no reason. Jack wasn't crying. The dogs weren't barking. Tyson wasn't stealing all of the covers. I just needed to CLEAN. Why?

Oh, because I had a dream that my son was throwing poo all over my house. Yes, POO. I can't be sure who the poo belonged to...my dream wasn't that detailed. For some reason I remember thinking it was horse poo. (you know, because we live so close to horses)

Luckily, before I could grab my Lysol, I looked at the clock and realized that I had been dreaming. And then I tossed and turned until 6:30am. I'm tired today. But I still made time to Lysol the floor, just in case.

**Fine Print (that is not "fine" because the person that needs to read this has terrible eyes)
Mother, I know I once had a real-life incident with poo, as a bored infant in my crib. Let's remember these are the inter-webs and keep that story under wraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!