Friday, January 3, 2014

iPhone Christmas

My first Christmas gift of the year was a new iPhone 5. I can't even begin to tell you how badly I needed a new phone. After listening to me curse under my breath a few times, Denny & Nancy must have decided I needed a new one, too. And it couldn't have come at a better time. I was able to use my new phone to capture a few Christmas moments that I probably would have missed with my old phone.
Devin, Kristin, Tyson, and I were able to sneak away for a few adult only meals! So thankful to Nancy (and occasionally Denny) for babysitting. We really love being able to enjoy kid-free dining while we're back in FW.
Aunt Kim got Jack a Foosball Table and he insisted it be put together immediately. We convinced him to wait until the next morning. You better believe - at 7am the next day he was asking anyone who would listen - to put it together for him. He got the hang of it pretty quickly...but if you are ever playing with him, watch out because he cheats!
Josie got a Road Trip car from Aunt Kristin & Uncle Devin. It has a mommy, daddy, Josie, and Jack in the car. I think they also included a road map with directions to Idaho. (just kidding)
Jack got a Doctor Kit and he was sporting his doctor specs. Very professional - especially in a Batman t-shirt!
 
Josie and Uncle Devin did some "work" over the break. Josie helped Devin write some poetry. 
And finally, this was Miss Jos on New Year's Eve. She had quite the party in her crib with all of her Disney friends. I'm still trying to figure out how Goofy passed out on her back!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!