Saturday, January 4, 2014

Snow Day! And more on the way...

We have been cooped up inside for days. Jack has a had a nasty cold and we've been going a little stir crazy. The temps were a balmy -19 yesterday, so we bundled right up and headed outside for some fresh air. I figured cold germs probably don't survive in negative temps.

 Snow angels and "snow chunk" fights.
We took a short walk and Josie led the way. She cracked me up every time she came to a patch of snow that hadn't been shoveled. Her short little toddler legs got quite the workout!
We are supposed to get another 6-12in tonight & tomorrow. To prepare - Jack and I took an early morning trip to Meijer to load up on the essentials: sled, two kid size shovels (helpers), carrots, bananas, and oreos. I swear, if we ran out of oreos during a snow storm - I'd lose it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!