Friday, January 24, 2014

So Over You, Winter.

To say that we are tired of winter...would be an understatement. We are SO tired of winter. And every time I look outside and see more snow falling (or the thermometer dropping well below zero) I cringe. Needless to say, Spring will be a welcome change.
Josie spent some time coloring on the kitchen island on Tuesday while Jack was at school. She is like her mommy...she loves making art.
The "boys" enjoyed some undivided attention from me the other night. They, too, are tired of winter. And who can blame them? I'd hate peeing in -24 temps!
We escaped to a local business for some indoor play fun. Kids Gotta Play is a Rainbow Playset & trampoline store. They open their showroom to kids - which is brilliant. Jack LOVES jumping on the trampolines and Josie roams around the different playsets.
I introduced Jack to A & W root beer today. He's a fan. I'm a fan too - I forgot how yummy it is!

We'll be staying warm this weekend...lots of indoor activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!