Thursday, July 17, 2014

Fourth of July

We had a great 4th of July on Lake George! The weather was perfect and it was nice to spend some time on the lake.
We also got to see friends and family - which is always fun! Josie ran into Uncle Devin's friend, Michael (aka: Bubba, Super Fat Mikey {from his Indy radios days}). She was smitten. We enjoyed dinner and catching up with family at Aunt Linda & Uncle Bill's, too.
On Saturday - Joe, Gina, and their 3 kiddos came to visit us! 5 kids under 5...with #6 on the way is 100% chaotic. It's also SO fun! There was plenty of swimming, snacking, playing, and pillow jumping.  Tyson took Joe out on the Sea Doo for a pre-dinner ride (I hear it was fast). Later that night we watched the Boat Parade and the fireworks - firework viewing from the porch of the cottage because my kids hate loud noises.
Cooper and Tucker were dreaming of the pork Joe made in his Big Green Egg. I'll be honest - I don't really like pork...but they was REALLY delicious and I believe I may have had dreams about it that night, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!