Friday, December 30, 2011

Becker Christmas

Nancy, Denny, Devin, and Kristin were in Royal Oak for Becker Family Christmas. Apparently, I was a terrible photographer and got a big F for my effort in taking pictures. I did manage to snap a few...
Jack was ready to open presents. Can you tell?
 "I don't think any of these are for me." 
 "What? Almost ALL of them are for ME? Yeeeessssss!"
And then - keeping in form with typical toddler behavior...he decided to play with all of the empty gift bags (and mommy's new Jenna Kator purse).

PS: Like Jack's tractor shirt? My friend Kassey made it. She's the Martha Stewart of Tipton, IN. Seriously, SO talented. I'm trying to talk her into quitting her job and opening a store with me... It's not working.

2 comments:

  1. I got a Jenna Kater purse too! I love mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did? She's pretty AWESOME! This is my second. I'm a big fan! She has a Black Friday sale that is amazing! I went with Nancy this year and it was well worth it (even 9+ months pregnant!).

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!