Saturday, December 24, 2011

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,
I hope you are technologically advanced enough to know that you should check my blog for my Christmas Letter. Handwritten letters are SO 2010! Sorry I didn't get a chance to see you in person. Mom kept telling me we were going to come see you, but then Josie came early and everyone has been sick... So I guess I'll just see you next year.

Anyway, I have been a really pretty good boy this year. As I'm sure you've heard - I go to "time out" a couple times a day...but I think the time out is really more for Mom than it is for me.  She seems happier once I've sat in my chair for a minute. An amazing transformation, really...

You are already on your way here...but I wanted to tell you that I really want some trucks for Christmas. I love driving them around my family room and crashing them into each other. It's fun.  But my absolute favorite thing is watching my parents trip over them ALL the time. Hilarious.  So if you could bring me some really sturdy ones, that won't break when they are stepped on - that would be great!

I'm supposed to tell you that Josie has been good, too.  Although I hear her crying at night sometimes, so she's probably in "time out." She better just get used to it...

I left you some cookies and milk.  Mom said that Oreos are your favorite.  She also wanted to leave you a glass of water, but I insisted on milk (you're welcome).  Dad said to leave you a beer...but I think drinking and driving applies to sleighs too! Hope you don't mind, but I ate one of your cookies. If you want to leave a couple behind, I won't mind.

Be safe getting to Michigan, Santa! I love you.

XOXOXO,
Jack

PS: Thanks for the Lions win tonight. Mom and Dad said it was a "Christmas Miracle."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!