Sunday, May 13, 2012

Etsy Shop - HELP!

My Etsy Shop has been on "vacation" since a week before Josie was born - that was cutting it close! I'm anxious to open shop again - because its a fun hobby for me and I find it relaxing. When I opened my Etsy account WAAAAY back in the day I just chose a name that I often use for various logins. I never imagined I would have a store. Well, Etsy's rules were that you couldn't change the name of your store once it was opened. So Kabe7 was it. Boo.

Recently they said store owners could make ONE name change. And here's my chance! But I need some help. I have gotten some suggestions from friends and family…but, as you know, my decision making skills for things like this - leave a lot to be desired. So vote and help me choose a new shop name. You can vote for TWO of your favorites and then I will make the final choice.

Here are the options:

15 oh TWO  -  our address #…I don't know why I like this, but it's kind of catchy

kady Q - this is what my Grandma Walker (my Mom's mom) called me. I know I got my love for crafting from her, so it seems like a good fit.

the Careful Dresser - submitted by my Brother-in-law, Devin. I make onesie's & shirts - so this seems fitting

The Nesting Doll - submitted by my friend, Brooke. I think she envisioned a logo with a crazy nest & Tiffany Blue eggs.

KB Joys - submitted by my Dad. He was playing off the old "KB Toys" idea.

print & poppy - I love poppy flowers & I actually "print" my shirts…

Once I have a new shop name, I will get a professional logo made so you can see my choice! I'm excited!

Thanks, in advance, for helping me make - yet another - important decision!

2 comments:

Leave some LOVE!