Thursday, May 31, 2012

Memorial Day Fun

Believe it or not Devin & Kristin are actually around for the week - but you wouldn't know that from the blog because I have taken ZERO pictures of them. I need to get with it! To be fair - they have spent most of this week at the lake and Monday we hosted a party for them at our house…as you know, the hostess rarely has time for photos. Anyway - that's my goal. Pictures of Uncle Devin & Aunt Kristin!
We did spend time at the lake last weekend. Jack wanted to ride in the boat.
And he eventually talked Grandma & Devin into taking him for a ride. 
Josie spent some time chatting with her second cousin, Kinley. I think Kinley was afraid Josie might sit on her. They're only a couple weeks apart in age - so they will have lots of fun together at family gatherings!

I'm still in interview mode! Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!