Friday, May 25, 2012

Our Pool is OPEN

Yay! Finally! I spent some {more} time with my trusty pool people yesterday…while my toddler ransacked their store - the pool-guy-expert tried to guide me through all of our issues. We still have some "cloudy" water, but all of our levels are fine and no one in the family is turning green after our swim yesterday.
Josie was probably the least excited member of the family. She thinks the pool is nice, but she prefers her whale bathtub. (FYI - I know it looks like she is on the edge of the pool, but she is actually several feet away)
This is Jack's reaction to discovering that his dog likes to swim. He was ALL about throwing the ball for Tucker.
I know it's been a bit of a headache up until now…but I'm looking forward to using it to wear out my busy two year old. AND my busy lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!