Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I'm on a Boat…in a garage

We zoomed over to Warsaw last night for dinner with my family. My Grandpa, his girlfriend, Norma, and my Aunt Debbie are all visiting from Madison, IN. We haven't seen them in a long time (too long) - so it was great to spend some time with them. Although - Jack discovered that Uncle Joe keeps a boat in his garage…which is where Jack spent the majority of his time. Luckily, his Am-Pa was willing to hang out with him…in the boat…in the garage…wearing a life jacket. That is dedication.
Look at Jack's face in this picture. Gina captured this one and I thought it was hilarious. It shouts "I'M A TWO YEAR OLD LOOKIN' FOR TROUBLE!"
Aunt Debbie got her baby fix with Miss Josie…
Debbie, Norma, and Josie
My grandpa with his great-granddaughter. Josie has now met all of her great grandparents (within a week) . Lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!