Thursday, May 10, 2012

Success!

Josephine Elizabeth has an announcement to make:
"I ROLLED OVER. Enough already. Moving on..."

Jack did some coaching in the morning yesterday and Josie worked hard. She put in a good 5 minutes before she fell, face down - completely exhausted.
Here she is giving herself the "I think I can, I think I can" speech. It worked. Around 8pm she was lying on the floor  and decided she wanted to play with a package of pampers wipes…so she rolled herself over to get them! Hooray!
Also - this happened yesterday. Our pool is officially opened…yet not officially working properly. Remember when I said I was going to have a love/hate relationship with it? Yeah…so far lots of hate and not a lot of love. I was also hoping my pool guy looked a little more like Paul Walker and a little less like Peter Griffin. Bummer.

1 comment:

Leave some LOVE!