Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Flashback

Last year at this time was was newly (8-9 weeks) pregnant with Miss Josie! You all didn't know this. But Tyson & I did. See that picture up there? I was just about to go in for my first ultrasound. I was usually feeling pretty terrible. And I threw up *just about* every single morning. (Josie - you were worth every agonizing moment hanging over the toilet, every dry heave, and every lost breakfast!)
This is not the best picture of me…or Jack (seriously, get that kid a haircut!)…but it kind of shows how terrible I felt. It was taken last Mother's Day. Tyson wanted to take me out for a "nice" lunch. Royal Oak and the surrounding area have all kinds of cute cafes & diners. Where did I choose to go? Bob Evans. What did I order? Fried Chicken, with mashed potatoes, and green beans. That pretty much screams "pregnant lady." This year - pass me a Mimosa!

Happy Mother's Day weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!