Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Parks & Rec

I guess you could call Jack & me "park connoisseurs." Okay, maybe not. Whatever. We visited one of Fort Wayne's finest parks yesterday and Jack had a blast! I call it "that park over there on Bass Road" - but I think it's legal name is Buckner Park. Anyway - very fun. Lots of things to climb up and slide down. There is a "spray ground" - which will be fun in the summer and tons of open grassy space! Two thumbs up!
This is Jack's "over it, MOM" look. I get it a lot.
Josie was entertained by an upside-down seahorse from Denmark. Ummm, tell me another 5 month old you know that has this hanging from their carseat. Jos, you are one lucky lady.
Let me explain. No, he is surprisingly NOT in time-out…(or jail). He just decided to look dejected for no reason. A future in acting? Perhaps he should look into it. I think he was just bored playing by himself…

But right after this picture was taken a new friend arrived and Jack was off playing again. He's very social. I, on the other hand, was too busy trying to steal the "new friend's" nanny. Are there laws against that? I really wanted to steal her. I just about said, "listen, I have no idea what these people are paying you - but I will pay you more…once I have a job…" Do you think she would have gone for it?

Only if she knew she could look at this every day:

2 comments:

  1. Jack if fearless! Those red steps made me nervous, and I wasn't even there!! Do babies still bounce at age 2?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was catching up on your blog :) We LOVE Buchner Park! We go there often on tuesdays after Austin's therapy at turnstone. The splash pad is wonderful! Maybe I'll see you there sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!