Monday, April 8, 2013

Cake - Florida Part 3

Have I mentioned that it rained ALL.DAY. on Thursday? Well, Mom, Josie, and I hit up Marshalls for some steals on Summer Wear and Dad, Tyson, and Jack ventured to Hammock State Park - where they hunted gators, but came up empty (again).

That night we celebrated my Grandpa Clev's 85th birthday!
Of course, the golf cart was our preferred mode of transportation. And Jack did his best to act like a 3 year old.
"Grandpa Gigi" with his cake. We told him it was HIS cake, but we all knew it was Jack's. Josie liked the cake, too. But her favorite part is singing Happy Birthday. She ALWAYS thinks we are singing for her. Always.
Four generations of Clevengers, four generations of blue eyes. If you're wondering where all of us get our blue eyes - just look at my Grandpa. (FYI - my dad has blue eyes, and so do my brothers and I…and Jack and Josie). Brown is definitely not dominant in our family.
 Jack was missing Tucker, so he found this guy. Not the same.
Oh wait - back to acting like a 3 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!