Wednesday, April 24, 2013

We Are BORING

It's pretty sad when the most exciting part of my day is watching my children fight over play with bath toys. Jack is really into having his picture taken while making silly faces. And Josie actually says "Cheee" - when I tell her to smile for the camera.

 Thanks for the new bath boats, Aunt Debbie!

And so help me God…if it snows here tomorrow…I'm packing up this house and buying a place in Florida. (dig, Jaime, dig)

(Side story - when we visited the Moses family in March - we discussed how FL houses don't have basements. Tyson said we couldn't move there unless we could find a house with a basement…and Jaime promised that she would personally dig one for us.)

2 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures of my Grandkids. BUT let it be known that my Grandkids NEVER fight, so ....... Now that this is settled, thanks for my beautiful, loving, wonderful, and kind sweet Grandkids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My shovel is ready :).

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!