Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Truce

Tyson was road-tripping yesterday & last night. That makes for a LONG day with Jack & Josie. Tyson was "working" in Bloomington. I put working in quotes because - let's be honest - can it actually be called work if you're in Btown?!? I think not.

Regardless - our day was fine - but by dinner - things were getting dicey. And by dicey - I mean I found poop on my bathroom floor. That's no joke.

While making a delicious dinner of grilled cheese, tomato soup, and carrots (went all out) - my children called a truce from their fighting and did this:

Trust me, I was shocked too! Both children are indeed sitting a mere inches away from one another, yet not touching. AND they are reading books. I did a double take from the stove, then grabbed my camera to document the event.

I'm not sure how much Tyson offered to pay them - to give me a 15 minute window of peace to cook dinner, but whatever it was, it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!