Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Chaos

Life with a two year old and a six month old….plus two large dogs - if often pure chaos. They definitely keep me busy. And I definitely look forward to nap time each & every day.
 This is how Jack decided to "eat" his Cheerios this morning. And then when he saw Tucker eating them off the floor - he ate them off the floor, too…until I stopped him. Seriously, kid…??
Jack still uses his "Pass" when he sleeps and his "nigh nigh" is also important during bedtime routines. Sadly, he had been without both of them for a few nights, since we accidentally left them at the lake. He was reunited with them today and it was like he was whole again.
Sometimes when I'm feeding Josie - Jack sneaks off and gets into trouble. Today I found him jumping in Josie's crib. Other times he is shoving clothes/blankets/toys down our vents…or "painting" in my craft room. You can imagine the mess I found that time.
And sometimes - Josephine has to hang out like this…until I can corral her brother and get her dressed. She doesn't seem to mind though. I've actually found that when she gets naked - she gets happy. Great when she's 6 months, not so great when she's 20.

1 comment:

  1. I like Josie's "pork sleeves." Greta has "Pork pants." It is super cool for the summer. They go great with a nice pair of platform wedges and any Jenna Kator bag.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!