Friday, June 8, 2012

What we've been doing...

Aside from getting a J-O-B…we've been busy around these parts.
Nuala is in town visiting her Grandma (Aunt Sally) this week. So she and Jack enjoyed some playing & lunching in the park. Toddlers are hilarious.
 Josie lounged poolside in her tankini. I think the squishy rolls are showcased quite nicely!
I am learning to pick my battles with Jack. I've concluded a) he's two b) he's stubborn and c) I don't want to be in a power struggle 24/7. So today when I said we were leaving and he walked to the car in his rain boots & knight helmet - I said "Great. You look excellent. Let's go." And then I snapped this picture at Target. (yes, his boots are on the wrong feet) As my grandma would say, "he's a character."

And finally - we had a chance to see Miss Margaret Elizabeth (aka: Greta) this morning on her FIRST birthday! She is amazingly cute and showed off her newly acquired walking skills. Enjoy the cake, Greta!

Happy Weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!