Monday, June 4, 2012

Trains in Fremont

We spent the weekend at the lake, despite the not-so-great weather. Saturday morning Tyson & Devin went golfing, so Nancy, Kristin, and I took the kids to a train store in the outlets. Basically, it is a store filled with old men who love to show off their train sets. Jack was in heaven.
 They had a few train tables set up - which he LOVED!
Here is one of the trains that we saw. I liked the Campbell Soup Train, but I didn't get a picture of it.
Not an easy concept for a two year old to understand… I'm pretty sure Nancy, Kristin, and I said "Don't Touch, Jack" one hundred times.
Josie was slightly interested. She didn't complain. But she was definitely more excited to go shopping.
Showing Aunt Kristin how to play with trains.
And before we left Jack had to take a ride in a boat. Surprisingly, (for the first time ever) he didn't cry when the ride started moving.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!