Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Our Family: According to Jack via Little People

Today, while playing with Jack, I realized that he was calling his Little People toys various family members' names. I listened and then started asking him questions. Granted, he has had a chance to spend a lot more time with family - since we've been back…but I think he did pretty well labeling everyone!
Above you will see the grandparents and Josie. Pretty close! Nancy, however, does not knit and, to my knowledge, my Dad doesn't walk around with buckets of fish. Also - Josie may, or may not, be represented by Baby Jesus. Interesting.
As for aunts, uncles, and parents - again - not too bad! Joe and Gina are apparently construction workers…and considering Joe is the only member of our family who owns power tools {and knows how to use them} - I think Jack was very intuitive with his choice. Uncle Jon - being the world traveler that he is - is shown in his safari gear. Uncle Devin is viewed as a hippie drummer… I'm not exactly sure what's going on out in Idaho, but I have never heard any mention of drum circles. Kristin - aka: a Wise Man - is looking very friendly. To Jack's credit he may have mistaken the headpiece for a wedding veil. Tyson - aka: Joseph - is looking pretty awesome in his robe & sandal ensemble. Me? Well, I was the one that didn't quite belong with the rest. And apparently I squint a lot.

Here's the kicker…are you ready? When I asked him which person was "Jack"…he chose:

Someone has a big ego. And perhaps a skewed view of himself.

For those people less familiar with our family members - you can use the visual below to see how Jack did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!