Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Distracted Driving


We ventured to Warsaw on Monday night while Tyson was in Philly for work. Uncle Joe & Aunt Gina  *tried* to keep Jack entertained with bubbles and a run through the sprinkler. Grandpa Jerry *tried* to keep a very grumpy Josie happy.

The ENTIRE way to my parents' house Jack kept me busy with his new favorite phrase: "What's that, Mommy?" He asked it - no less than - 100 times…

Jack: What's that, Mommy?
Me: a house
Jack: What's that, Mommy?
Me: a barn
Jack: What's that, Mommy?
Me: a cornfield
Jack: What's that, Mommy?
Me: a tree
Jack: What's that, Mommy?
Me: another cornfield

I love his inquisitive mind…but I'll admit - he watched a Curious George episode on the way home.

2 comments:

  1. Lia is doing the same question thing! If I don't answer right away she say, "Mommy do you know?" stinker!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so fun...yet also pretty exhausting when it's 8hr a day! He has also started asking "why" when I say no to things. Welcome to TWO!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!