Saturday, June 23, 2012

Cheers & Jeers



CHEERS
…to 15 year old Jack Andraka - who invented a new test strip to diagnose pancreatic cancer and other types of cancer. He's seriously 15! I'm amazed. More amazing - the strips are 100% accurate and cost $3/each. You can read the Forbes article about him HERE and there is also a YouTube video. Jack Andraka - you are amazing. Please continue to use your brain. I like your work {and your name}.

JEERS
…to the middle school students who bullied an elderly bus monitor in NY. If you haven't heard about this - you can read about it and watch a video HERE - but be warned…I couldn't get through the entire thing. It's too disgusting.

Bullying is something I absolutely do not tolerate in my classroom. And God help me if one of my own children ever did something like this. Actually, God help him/her! It's inexcusable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!