Sunday, February 2, 2014

Snow Globe

With the weather people predicting more snow (we won't call it a snow storm - because we could still leave the house) on Saturday - the kids put on their shades and pretended we were on the beach in Florida. Unfortunately, pretending doesn't warm us up.
We woke up to a few more inches of snow and then eventually freezing rain...then sleet, then more snow. Tucker has put his paws down. Enough is enough.
"Whhhhhy? Whhhhy do we live in this snow globe?"
 Coop spent most of yesterday (and, let's be honest, most of EVERY day) snoozing on the couch.
And just before lunch - Tyson and I were talking in the kitchen. Jack & Josie were playing in the basement.  All of the sudden we heard Josie scream. I assumed it was a flight with Jack, but he was upstairs in his room at the time. So I ran down to see what was up...and I found Josie sitting in the mini grocery cart.  That space is usually reserved for her dolls. I have NO idea how she got in it. But one thing was certain - she wasn't getting out without help. Poor Jos. And I just had to snap a picture before I rescued her. I kind of feel bad about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!