Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mother's Day: Preschool Style

On Thursday Jack's class held a special Mother's Day Tea. The moms got tiaras! We also watched our kiddos perform a few songs - which was hilarious! Jack was surprisingly very animated! After the performance, we enjoyed tea and snacks. Of course, it was too much to ask for a good picture...
This is my loot from the celebration! My magic wand took a beating once it got home.
Jack answered a few questions about me. For the record, I believe the "favorite food" and "favorite drink" answers are just HIS favorites. I was shocked I didn't see "oreos" and "wine" as the answers.
I also got a very cute, hand painted flower pot - WITH a real flower...which I will try desperately to keep alive. I have the opposite of a "green thumb."

Happy Mother's Day to all of the Moms out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!