Thursday, August 7, 2014

38 Weeks...We Got Moves

Dear Baby Brother -
We broke out our best moves for you. We think you should come out and join us. We have a month before school starts and we'd like to spend time with you.

Love,
Jack & Josie






Baby Boy Update:
I'm 38 weeks today. Josie arrived on this day during my pregnancy with her. So if Dude stays put - he will officially be my longest pregnancy of the three. I had a midwife appt yesterday and I was measuring a little behind (36weeks). They didn't seem concerned. Because I've been having contractions - my midwife checked me and I'm 3cm & 50% effaced. Which could mean labor is coming soon...or not for another two weeks. My midwife mentioned the "Super Moon" coming up soon...and believes things will be crazy in Labor & Delivery because of it. I gave her a skeptical look...but she insists she's seen enough full moon shenanigans to believe it has an effect on childbirth. We'll see...

Oh - and baby has an official NAME. Woohoo! Only took us 38 weeks!

Grandma Shirlee arrived yesterday....she's on Baby Back Up Duty! So he is welcome to come - day or night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!