Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Hot & Spicy

All of my girlfriends from college (who are also either pregnant or just had a baby) convinced me that SPICY Thai food was the answer to getting this child out of me. I tried it, along with some "brisk" walking on the treadmill. I was up most of the night with contractions, pacing the bedroom, timing them, even stopping at times to breathe through them (yes, they are real!)... And then, they just STOPPED.

When I got pregnant I read a book called Baby Catcher (highly recommend) and the midwife said that the third pregnancy is always "up in the air...no one ever knows exactly what to expect." She couldn't have been more right...

At least it's sunny today...and cool. We'll be going to a park - where the kids can play and I can do more, you guessed it, - WALKING.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!