Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Rain, Rain...

We had so much rain yesterday - most of Metro Detroit is under water. Tyson sent me a text from his commute home with a picture of traffic & standing water everywhere...followed by: "please don't go into labor right now." It took him over 2 hours to make it home from work.
By 7:20PM - my kids were in desperate need of some fresh air We hit up our favorite puddle.
Grandma Shirlee has been playing A  LOT of board games with Jack. He's a hard one to keep occupied...especially when we can't be outside. She's also been cooking & doing laundry for me. I don't know what I'd do without her at this point...I'd definitely be A LOT more grumpy & tired.

Midwife appointment today...wish me luck...and dilation.

UPDATE: 4 cm and 80% effaced. My midwife was super excited...I was hoping for 6cm & 100% - which is like full-blown labor. Totally unrealistic, but a girl can dream. More walks, more tea, more (insert labor inducing acts HERE). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!